Terminal Management Software
TerminalHost Terminal Management Software is a powerful and cost effective terminal management platform.
- Full terminal management including pre-load validation by driver, contract, time and date window, product volume allocations, expiration of insurance, drivers’ license, TDG certification and site orientation
- Remote on-line monitoring of terminal activities from corporate offices
- Compatibility with off-the-shelf terminal operations hardware including FMC Accuload III and IV, TopTech MultiLoad, Allen-Bradley PLCs, and various distributed control systems including ABB 800xA, Emerson Delta-V and others through OPC.
- Full compatibility with industry-leading tank gauging systems for inventory control
- Powerful custom bill of lading and report generation
- E-mail and SMS messaging for communication of critical alarms and distribution of periodic reports
- Product blend control and configuration
- Full on-line inventory control and reconciliation, including for critical product additives
- Full searchable event lists and audit trails for quick resolution of inventory issues
- Provides for seamless database connectivity between loading and unloading systems and corporate ERP systems including Oracle/JDE, SAP, Energy Components and Entero
- Control over product blending and additive injection
Designed for modern transloading applications which most legacy terminal management systems do not support:
- Rail to truck transloading
- Truck to rail transloading
- Unit train operations
- Automated rail tracking, arrival and departure scheduling
Call us to help you pick the best product for application.